The Parawa Agricultural Bureau normally meets at the Parawa Hall on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
1. Encourage excellence in agriculture, business management and sustainable natural resource management;
2. Develop partnerships with government, agricultural businesses and regional organisations to further the purposes of the Bureau and its members;
3. Encourage the development of community and industry networks which value knowledge, friendship, understanding, vision and leadership;
4. Provide information, options and solutions to issues raised by members, Bureau Branches and Board members;
5. Operate in an apolitical and non-religious manner; and
6. Do any things not specifically stated in these objects that are incidental to or conducive to, or are necessary for the full attainment of these objects.
Please contact us if you would like to be added to our mailing list
President – Peter Filsell Ph: 08 8598 0223 Mobile: 0427 534 095 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-President – Amy Williams Mobile: 0427 803 805 E-mail: email@example.com
Secretary – Geoff Kew Ph: 08 8598-3159 Mobile: 0409 690 469 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to go to the Agricultural Bureau of SA